blue bubble

Sunday, September 4, 2011

yoseob and GaYoon-IF U want a Lover

(GaYoon)If I have a boyfriend, there are so many things that i've wanted to do and I've always dreamed:
The first one, on the street kissing.
The second one, is a train at ChooChun at dawn.
The third one, going on a picnic.
The fourth one, getting a ride on your back.
And fifth, couple rings are a usual.

Boo Boo Boo, it would be really sweet.
Why does my heart go thump thump just thinking about you?
Every little thing, everyday everyday, I'm going to try it with you.
I'm glad that you're here, cause everyday is enjoyable, now that we're together.
You my dear, baby baby baby baby boo~


[YoSeob] If I have a girlfriend, there are so many things that i've wanted to do and I've always been jealous:
Sixth, midnight movies.
Seventh, also amusement parks.
Eight, surprise event too.

Boo Boo Boo, it would be really lovable.
Why does my heart go thump thump just thinking about you?
Every little thing, everyday everyday, I'm going to try it with you.
I'm glad that you're here, cause everyday is enjoyable, now that we're together.
You my dear, baby baby baby baby boo~


[YS]The birthday when I was alone.
The boring weekends.
Now, I can't wait until the tagged days.

[GY] I like it cause it's the two of us, I like it cause we're together.

[Both] No matter where you are, or whatever we're doing.

[YS] I've wanted to do the best best things among the rest.
[GY] "I Love You", saying those words just once.
"I Love You", hearing those words just once.
Thank you so much for coming to me. You being next to me.
My only love


[Both] Baby baby baby baby boo~
[GY] Baby baby baby -My one and only love- baby boo~







No comments:

Post a Comment