blue bubble

Friday, August 5, 2011

level UP!!

Assalamualaikum..
Wat's up peepps??

New post huh???













Theres been so many level UP in my life that I jz dont notice
dari umor ade 1 kat dpn..smpai la dh berubah jd no 2..
It jz that am i really grab any good thing in that journey??

Hmmm~~~~~

Life really taught me well
-Life full of something-
something that weather gonna change my life or jz suck as the old one...
and this 'something' word really matters to me..
so I jz hve to b alert n well prepared
coz people change so fast...
n make us say "Is this the real me??"

To all my frens...
does not matter if we know each other for only 1 day..
(like to those yang jmp kat intrvw...ceramah....n watsoever)
thx 4 willing to say hi to me...

















moreover to my cool buddies
::sk kebun sireh
::sk hj hassan itam
::smk abc
::kmpk
::FBs fren....











im really grateful to have nice memories with u ol...

Now im preparing my mental n physical
to be in next level~~~
campus life...
looking forward to what waiting 4 me there...



p/s::

*to those yang baca...sy dgn merendah diri mintak maaf kat korang if aku ade wat salah
  dr ujung rmbot smpai ujg kaki (mne tw xjmp lg)
*halalkan mkn minum aku
*thx coz being there for me
*klu jmp tegur la eh

Love,
Ummi Atiqah binti Mohd Nazari
                                                                                        
                                                                                               
                         
                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment